We are pleased to offer a range of bespoke boat tours and charters which include:-
- Tours and trips to the Isle of Raasay where we can arrange bike hire, walking advice and meals ashore by request.
- Tours and trips to the unique Isle of Rona. It may only have a population of 2, but has its own post office and labelled whisky. Enjoy the peaceful, tranquil settings of this lovely island (pack lunch advisable).
- Evening trips are normally run in the summer months. Take in the dramatic sunsets over the Storr and the Trotternish Ridge and enjoy the stunning view over Portree Bay on your return.
- Fishing trips are by arrangement and normally last from two to four hours. All fishing gear is provided free of charge. The seas around are filled with many species depending on the time of year and area of fishing. Most commonly caught fish are Pollock, Ling, Saith, Wrasse, Rock Cod and Mackerel.
- The Stardust 2 may be chartered for Weddings, Receptions or Private Functions. Our modern vessel is fully equipped to cater for your needs with its substantial deck area including our upstairs fly bridge.
- We offer bespoke charters for both corporate and private customers. The charter time is at the discretion of the customer with a manditory minimum term of two hours.
Please contact our freindly staff to discuss your requirements on 07795 385581